If you are competent with Oracle, Linux and PL/SQL then this is a great new opportunity to join a global leading software company in the role of Senior Oracle Database Administrator. Specialising in the company's Health and Safety branch, you will work across a technical team of this SaaS database solution to clients' safety, health and risk management needs by providing a high level service managing the oracle databases.
Some of the key aspects of the role include:
- Resolving problems and answering client questions about the RDBMS environment
- Supporting application development to resolve client problems
- Monitoring and fine tuning the database to ensure it runs at optimum efficiency
- Working on database backup and recovery to support recovery from loss
- Keeping the RDBMS current and up to date by installing and upgrading related support products
In order to be considered for this position you must:
- Have at least 5 years' experience working across Oracle Database administration
- Have a working knowledge of Oracle RMAN, Dataguard, 11g, 12c and PLSQL
- 4 year degree-level
- OCM or OCP Certificate of 10g or above
Desirable skills include: An awareness of NoSQL environments, virtualisation environments, and Linux System Administration (examples include MongoDB, Oracle VM and ZEN).
Please submit your CV and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application in more detail. If you would like to find out more about the opportunity then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 292 We look forward to receiving your application.