|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Competitive Salary + Company Benefits
Location - Lincoln
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced IT Project Manager to join their IT division based in Lincoln. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work in a friendly team environment, where full training will be provided. Our client is seeking someone who is punctual and reliable with excellent attention to detail.
As an IT Project Manager, you will work within a structured project methodology with key focus on time delivery, customer satisfaction and adherence to budget. The IT Project Manager role is responsible for managing and coordinating IT projects on the Lincoln site as part of the IT Global organisation.
- Managing the execution of small projects with a budget of less than €100K through the full project lifecycle
- Working with the business, suppliers and other members of IT to scope, plan and deliver projects over a broad technical spectrum
- To manage and co-ordinate IT projects and ensure that they are delivered to budget, quality, time and customer satisfaction constraints
- Provide detailed reporting to the Programme Office on the progress and budget associated with these projects
- Formal project management qualification - Prince II, PMI or equivalent
- Degree in a computing discipline
- Experience of managing and delivery IT projects in the UK and Europe
- Have experience of working within an industry which requires industry recognised project methodology and reporting standard
- Ability to motivate, drive and influence their team and business associates to meet deadlines and budgets
- Strong decision making capabilities and business/IT analysis skills
- To be culturally aware and know how to influence others within differing environments/countries to achieve project delivery according to our project management standards
Our client offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through the flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.