Working from client’s tender packages, architect/designer drawings to understand the specification of job. Entering materials quantities and labour times to produce a fully costed estimate using Sage Manufacturing. Specific training will be given.
Sourcing suppliers for cost/leadtime on any non stock materials
Follow up of all submitted estimates, developing and sustaining client relationships
- Experience in woodworking / joinery / manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate –Office/Excel/Outlook
- Positive, pro-active approach
- Team focused
- Knowledge of furniture making processes an advantage
- Full Clean UK Driving licence
You will be part of a small office based team, so must have a flexible approach and be willing to "muck in" when necessary.
This is a full time (Monday-Friday) office based position although attendance at pre/post-tender meetings may be required
We look forward to receiving your application.