Junior Asbestos Consultant (Surveyor)
Location: East Sussex
Are you interested in working in Asbestos and want to develop your career?
I am working with an established Asbestos Consultancy specialising in providing a comprehensive asbestos consultancy service (Asbestos Surveys, Asbestos Sample Testing, Air-Monitoring and Four Stage Clearance procedures).
They are a medium sized consultancy and actively promote career progression within, so as a more junior member of staff, they will support you to develop within the consultancy within Asbestos surveying or air testing.
They operate a nationwide service to clients, but predominantly work in the south east in the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
I am looking for a Junior asbestos professional to join their existing team in Brighton. You must have at least 1 years experience assisting with Asbestos surveys with a P402 qualification.
- Undertaking Asbestos Management & Asbestos Refurbishment Surveys
- Collating and producing comprehensive reports
- Liaising with clients and helping build and maintain these relationships
- Working within UKAS accredited guidelines
- Travel from site to site carrying out Air Testing
- Inspect asbestos removal projects and certify the areas as safe for re-occupation
- Have at least 1 years experience and have obtained your P402 qualification.
- Experience within a UKAS accredited company would be desirable but not essential.
- Good word and excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as will need to write reports
- Good knowledge of asbestos legislation
- Full, clean driving licence
- CAD experience desirable although training will be given
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with a great consultancy then please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 for an informal discussion.