Junior Brand Manager - Reporting to Marketing Director
A leading national organisation are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Brand Manager to create, develop and deliver of a wide range of marketing collateral and marketing support material to promote this dynamic brand.
Development of catalogues, brochures, posters, advertising campaigns, shows and exhibitions will be a main part of this role as well as working closely with a range of teams, in particular, the purchasing team, on the launch of new 'own-brand' product ranges.
This is a great opportunity and exciting time to join the group with real potential to further develop your brand management career.
Main responsibilities of the Junior Brand Manager
- Working with the 'own-brand' purchasing team you will provide marketing input and support for new own-brand ranges identified as being suitable for launch.
- Develop all the required marketing content for the successful launch of these new brands to market. This will be achieved via multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Manage the company's own magazine and marketing programme designed to showcase and identify key new trends in the food and drinks industry with the idea of rapidly launching new products to market to allow customers to quickly take advantage of trends identifed.
- Provide marketing support to the sales teams to ensure they have access to a wide range of marketing material. This will involve the creation of customer-specific brochures or advertising campaigns managed by you.
- Experience of producing a wide range of marketing material for a B2B distributor or manufacturer, particularly in terms of print projects. (Specific experience of the Catering Equipment industry is not a requirement).
- Good project management skills - able to manage multiple overlapping projects with varying lead-times.
- Excellent copy-writing skills - the ability to produce clear, concise and compelling copy to succinctly summarise brand values and positioning.
- Strong visual sense - the ability to work closely with graphic designers to develop eye-catching branding and execute consistently across a wide range of marketing media.
- Good communicator - able to understand and explain ideas behind creative concepts and treatments.
- Good timekeeping - able to work to demanding timescales and schedules in-line with business requirements.
- High level of attention to detail - able to check copy and artwork carefully and accurately even when under significant time pressure.
- Team player - able to work effectively as part of cross-functional teams across Lockhart including Purchasing, Sales and Marketing.
- Task completer - able to see projects through to effective, properly co-ordinated launches with all key deliverables in place.
This is a role that would suit an individual who can combine strong creativity with effective project-management. They will need a strong visual sense and copy-writing skills in equal measure.
We look forward to receiving your application.