|Job Title:||Junior Building Surveyor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Sussex - Arundel|
|Salary:||18,000 - 24,000|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Excellent opportunity for a junior building surveyor within a small independent firm.
Successful candidate to be RICS chartered surveyor, or close to completing their RICS, or alternatively be a strong Graduate with a relevant RICS accredited degree and a desire to Charter and thrive.
Salary dependant on experience.
Summary of Job: To carry out Building Surveying duties in the Residential and Commercial sectors. Working from Arundel office and covering West Sussex, or to assist and shadow the Senior Building Surveyor.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Carrying out home buyers, valuation and building survey inspections and producing subsequent reports;
• Determining the condition of buildings, identifying and analysing defects, including proposals for repair;
• Preparing documents for tender and advising on appointing contractors;
• Ensuring projects are completed on budget and to schedule;
• Advising on the preservation/conservation of historic buildings;
• Dealing with planning applications and advising on property legislation and building regulations;
• Advising on construction design and management regulations;
•Preparing schedules of condition and dilapidation's.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established building surveying and architectural design, conservation practice, who offer a competitive salary package along with a relaxed but professional working environment. A current driving licence and own car are essential.