Junior Building Surveyor
Location: UK London
Salary: c£30,000 + benefit
This Senior Building Surveying position is available to work for an Internationally known organisation. The successful candidate will work in London with their award winning Building teams. These teams have worked on a large range of award winning projects across many sectors that include transportation, infrastructure, defence, education and specialist property. With a high demand for Building Surveyors the successful candidate will need to have a recognised qualification. We our looking for the correct candidate to join the clients multidisciplinary company.
The successful candidate would be working out of one of their London Offices, ideal candidate will have a RICS qualification, must be enthusiastic about maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new clients and have a positive attitude to embrace new challenges.
You will primarily be responsible for working within an existing team who are already well structured and provide a high quality service with in-depth knowledge of Landlord & tenant matters, building pathology, procurement and contract administration.
- 2 years PQ experience
- recognised surveying qualification
- Commercial Property Environment, having an excellent knowledge of different properties across a wide age range.
- Clear and concise report writing is essential
- Must be a team player with excellent personal and communication skills
Experience in dealing with all aspects of Building Surveying
- Producing condition Surveys
- Planned preventative maintenance reports
- Dilapidations reports
- Due Diligence
- Party wall
- Dealing with licenses to alter would be an advantage.