Junior Commissioning Engineer – Water
Working across the UK and occasionally abroad to deliver the commissioning phase of large scale water treatment systems.
Assisting with overall responsibility for all aspects of the commissioning phase of the projects that they are delivering, within the given programme timeframe.
To assist with providing a complete documentation pack at project completion.
To become responsible for full control and process sign off. Ensuring the installed system conforms to the P&ID, FDS and Process description.
- Team worker
- Experience with coordinating and managing internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility and resourcefulness
- Independent drive and determination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Industrial and waste water processes
- Experience of I/O testing and PLC control
- Experience in documentation delivery
- Familiarity with standard engineering documents
- Working within certified quality management systems
- Practical experience of industrial Health and safety.
- Eagerness to learn plc control panels
- Experience with quality control processes
- Experience with PLC and HMI software development and testing
- Experience of FAT software