|Job Title:||Junior Consultant-Sustainability Reporting|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Khusseyn|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
ALLEN & YORK are recruiting for a Junior Consultant - Sustainability reporting for a multinational professional services.
Our client requires a dedicated and organised Junior Consultant- Sustainability Reporting specialist to join the team of Climate Change and Sustainability Services professionals to deliver high quality sustainability reports and assurance.
This role will involve being a part of a very fast paced and dynamic environment, good knowledge of CSR and GRI.
Candidates should have a consultancy background and a good understanding of the sector.
- Experience of developing sustainability reports and assistance in implementing CSR strategies
- 1- 5 years of experience in a relevant consultancy environment;
- Excellent communication and report writing skills both on a technical and commercial level;
- Proactive character, fast learner with good organisational and team work skills;
- Fluency in Arabic will be advantageous.
Candidates knowledgeable in following areas will be at a distinct advantage
- Equator principles
- ISO 26000
Vacancies exists in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Muscat, Kuwait and Riyadh.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information please contact Kristina Khusseyn on +971 4 446 9828
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.