Our client, a big player in the UK Energy Services market, is currently expanding its industrial energy management division. As part of these growth plans, they are looking to recruit an engineer with 2-5 years experience in energy consultancy or project engineering in a manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will join a growing team which offers industrial customers a continuous performance improvement approach to utility savings; conducting energy audits, identifying utility savings opportunities and progressing these through to successful completion. In cooperation with clients' operational and other technical staff, you will identify and develop energy reduction projects and deliver on energy management contracts. This role is home based, with extensive travel to sites across the country as required.
- A degree or equivalent in an engineering or other scientific/technical discipline.
- Previous exposure to industrial energy management.
- A basic understanding of and some experience with industrial conversion processes, particularly as they relate to energy and utilities.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in which industrial customers are working (e.g. CCL, PPC, EUETS, CRC etc) would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
Applications from more experienced are also welcomed, as this client is currently also looking to recruit more senior energy management professionals into this division.