We are an ambitious company, looking to change the way businesses and consumers interact with their electricity. We are looking for talented individuals to help build and grow our clients business. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative start-up and become instrumental in challenging and changing the smart grid space. We like candidates who want to make a difference every day and want to work in a collaborative environment.
Our Client is fortunate to be backed by some of the most successful and respected technology investors in Europe and has an advisory board with extensive experience in energy trading, mergers & acquisitions and technology.
The right candidate will be responsible for designing company products throughout. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Product UX/UI Designer to join our client.
- Functional Design - Interface Design
- Marketing material design
- Web Application
- Ownership over concept and design
- Continually evolving our design approach and tools
What we need from you - Essential Requirements:
- Interested in the renewable and energy industry
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Interaction and usability design skills applied to business applications (B2B)
- Strong business oriented mindset
- Experience / knowledge of Adobe CC Suite, Sketch, etc.
What you can expect from us:
- Company Share Options & Additional Benefits
- Great Central London Location
- Excellent work environment and extremely motivated team who enjoy what they do
- Company Social Nights
- Unique entry point to a leading technology company
Location: Required to attend their London Waterloo Office but majority of the time will be site based throughout the UK.