|Job Title:||Junior Sustainability Consultant|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Junior Sustainability Consultant
A rare opportunity has arisen with one of Wales' most exciting and fast-developing consultancies; their sustainability focused practice is currently growing and they are thus looking for a motivated and innovative Junior Sustainability Consultant to join their respected team. The ideal candidate will be given training in BREEAM and further Sustainability/Environmental focused skills to support the team on some unique projects.
- Writing and delivering sustainability reports
- Assisting with both BREEAM and CSH assessments
- Working with design teams to produce data and input this into corresponding calculators
- Supporting senior staff with relevant BREEAM/Sustainability work
- Relevant sustainability/environmental/engineering degree
- Experience in the sustainability sector focusing on commercial builds
- Theoretical/working knowledge of BREEAM (preferably New Construction 2014)
- Entrepreneurial talent
For the right candidate there will be the opportunity to be trained in BREEAM and further sustainability skills and develop professionally in this sector.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York