Allen & York are pleased to be recruiting for a leading water / environmental technology company based in the Nottingham area. Due to expansion they are looking for a range of Sales Managers amd Key Account Managers to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be working with existing clients and bringing on new clients, supporting their needs and increasing opportunities with up-selling and providing solutions.
There is flexibility to work between the office, home and clients sites providing assistance and support, working closely with project and technical teams and acting as the client interface.
Duties will include:-
- Building strong client relationships and and providing sales solutions to new and existing clients.
- Preparing presentations and proposals, contract negotiation.
- Understand client needs from a commercial and technical perspective.
- Able to work through all stages of sales journey from bids and tenders, solution presentation, sales order processing to delivery and after sales.
Experience & skills:
- Previous experience within sales is essential, preferred background within water treatment industry.
- Able to prepare presentations and proposals relevant to engineering professionals and all levels of executives.
- Strong communication skills with good written and verbal skills.
- Able to understand and interpret technical documentation and present solutions to clients.
- Track record of achieving sales growth and meeting targets.
This is a dynamic company, who are experiencing growth and are keen to build their team and increase revenue, to be part of that team and find out the benefits on offer please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.