Allen & York is working exclusively with one of the leading construction companies as they search for a Socioeconomic Consultant to join their business and help to grow a Team.
This is a key hire within the business and you will be responsible for working across a range of projects and areas of the business, giving you a really good overview of the company. This role is open to both senior consultants who have managed a Team previously or who would like to do this as par of their next role and to consultants who can work with minimal supervision and contribute to the success of the Team.
Based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced consultant to really help drive the Team forward and to join a company who is leading the way when it comes to sustainability and social value in the sector.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a first degree in a mathematical or statistical discipline
- strong experience of analysing large data sets, both quantitative and qualitative
- sound IT skills, in particular Advanced Excel
- experience of having conducted socioeconomic impact assessments and having looked into social value measurements
- experience of having produced skills and workforce forecasts and analysis
- experience of having worked in the construction sector would be desirable but is not essential
- an interest and willingness to keep up to date with current market trends and conditions
- sound project management skills
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal - you will be responsible for collating and editing the publication of documentation
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.