A small family feel multi-discipline environmental company is undergoing steady growth and recently has a requirement for a Land-based operative to join in a hands-on practical role undertaking commercial tree and vegetation management, ecological mitigation, wildlife fencing and riparian based works using a range of modern machinery.
- A strong team player
- Uses initiative
- Willingness to multitask
- Hold a clean driving licence
- Be able to undergo random D&A (drugs and alcohol) testing as standard
- Knowledge of one of the following areas: countryside management/forestry/arboriculture/agriculture
- If you have any NPTC or Lantra skills qualifications cards.
- Additional practical experience and a knowledge of agricultural plant and machinery.
In return you can expect a competitive salary & overtime and benefits along with any additional training required to help develop your skills further.
If you believe you're the right person to join our hardworking, friendly team please get in touch with Amy James at Allen & York