|Job Title:||Land Surveyor - Rural|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England|
|Salary:||£29,000 - £39,000|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Manchester or Lancashire
We are pleased to be working with an extremely high profile national client who is looking to add to their Land Team in the Northwest a Land Surveyor.
The role is extremely varied. It'll be down to you to make sure that land rights are delivered in accordance with current best practice, process and guidance. You will have responsibility for:
- Negotiation and agreement of licences / leases to support infrastructure projects
- Arranging accesses for maintenance and installation
- Negotiation of compensation claims with land-owners, including damage, drainage, injurious affection and crop loss claims
- The ability to communicate and work effectively within a team is vital
- Some experience of working in a surveying practice, specifically within rural surveying
- Good standard of general education and preferably be educated in a land/surveying discipline
- Having or working towards the MRICS accreditation is extremely desirable.
- Company Car, Bonus Scheme, Share Scheme, Pension Scheme
- Focus on continued professional development and career progression, with clear progression pathway
- Well established training program
- Where appropriate, mentorship through APC
- Payment of professional fees/subscriptions
If you are interested in this position please do apply and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a further conversation about it.
If you require any additional information please feel free to get in touch;
Sarah Kerr - Team Leader, Planning & Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986