An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Landscape Architect with a national environmental company. My client is looking for a passionate and exciting Landscape Architect to work in their Wolverhampton office.
This a great opportunity that offers a competitive salary and great benefits including flexitime.
Your duties as a Landscape Architect:
- Working on Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Being involved in Landscape design and management projects
- Undertaking 3D landform analyses
- Assisting on EIA’s
- Conducting landscape character assessments
- A licentiate or chartered member of the Landscape Institute, with at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Have strong report writing abilities
- Be a competent user of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of other software programs e.g. Photoshop, Sketchup and GIS mapping
- Have past LVIA experience
- A full UK drivers licence