This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, multi-disciplinary consultancy, who are currently working on a number of high profile projects. They are able to offer unparalleled opportunities which is why they require first class, innovative and motivated individual to join their team. The work place environment is dynamic and achievements are rewarded and progress encouraged.
If you are a team player and able to use your own inititative, working on a range of projects primarily in the Education, Residential and Commercial sectors then this could be of interest.
- Degree qualified in Landscape Architecture (or similar)
- Have 2-3 years post qualification experience.
- Be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team,
- Be able to meet project deadlines.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Have experience of hard and soft landscape detail design.
In return, a very competitive salary and benefits package can be offered together with the opportunity to develop your career.
Please get in contact with Amy James at Allen and York if you are interested.