|Job Title:||Landscape Architect|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Calling all Landscape Architect's looking for a role in the South-west. Based at the Bristol office you will get opportunity to work on major projects of national significance and career development within a stimulating multi-disciplinary environment set within the sustainable solutions business unit in Bristol; including LVIA, landscape master planning and landscape strategies for a large mulit-disciplinary consultancy.
Successful candidates will be involved with the current workload which includes a mix of major infrastructure and regeneration based commissions in both the public and private sector with a potential for overseas work.
- Degree and Diploma/Masters in Landscape Architecture.
- Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute.
- General experience of environmental master planning, design and LVIA for infrastructure and regeneration based projects.
- Strong communication, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both in multi discipline teams and independently.
- Relevant experience and working knowledge of:
- ELC, UK legislation, planning and EIA process
- LVIA in accordance with the latest best practice guidance including GLVIA3, HA DMRB and relevant IANs
- Landscape character assessment and environmental site appraisal
- Verified photomontage views and visualisations
- Scheme and contract specification
- Competence in AutoCAD and Adobe software packages (including Photoshop)
- 3D visualisation i.e. SketchUp.
- GIS capability.
- Experience of on-site supervision including acting as employers representative.
- Experience of mentoring less experienced team members.
- Full UK driving licence.Proven track record of client management and successfully winning work including the preparation of scope and fee proposals
Please do contact Amy James at Allen & York to discuss the role in further detail.