|Job Title:||Landscape Architect - Senior/Associate|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior/Associate Landscape Architect
Salary - £30-40,000 per annum
Our client is one of the truly international specialists providing advice and support on a wide range of strategic and site-specific issues, to a diverse and growing base of business, regulatory and governmental clients.
Due to continued growth and expansion our client are looking for motivated and ambitious Senior/Associate landscape staff to join their Leeds office.
You will be motivated with a natural ability to communicate effectively. You will be able to write clearly and concisely and be able to compile accurate reports, which are grammatically correct. You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to self-check your own work.
You will have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel and have experience of Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop and Autocad. Experience of Geographic Information Systems and in particular ESRI ArcGIS would be highly desirable.
This opportunity would particularly suit individuals with an interest in landscape planning, with experience of landscape and visual impact assessment and expert witness experience.
As well as playing a key role in the delivery of a Nationally Significant Infrastructure Project (NSIP) they are looking for ambitious team players who will have an outstanding opportunity to play a key role in the development and growth of the team within the region at an exciting time in the company's development.
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment with particular reference to linear projects;
- Preparation of appraisals/reports to deadlines set by senior staff required to meet the client's programme;
- Preparation of supporting graphic materials which may include Powerpoint presentations, diagrams, plans;
- To undertake fieldwork or attend project/team meetings as required;
- To undertake any other duties required by the Company, which are consistent with the nature, level and grade of the post.
- Effective communication skills, appropriate to the level of responsibility
- Effective report writing skills
- Good design and graphic presentation skills
- Experience of ArcGIS
- Experience of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Autocad
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Multi-disciplinary projects
- Hard and soft landscape design
If you would be interested in this role or would like to discuss this further please contact Thomas Collins on 01202 888986 Ext.260 or email email@example.com