Senior/Associate Landscape Architect
Salary - £30-40,000 per annum
Our client is a leading international environmental consultancy with an unmatched status for providing expert, tailored services.
Our client is one of the truly international specialists providing advice and support on a wide range of strategic and site-specific issues, to a diverse and growing base of business, regulatory and governmental clients.
Our client is looking to appoint a talented, ambitious motivated Senior/Associate Landscape Architect to join their friendly and rapidly growing team in Bristol. The office hosts environmental and green infrastructure consultants within a range of disciplines including landscape, urban design and graphics. Our client is a multi disciplinary environmental consultancy with the landscape team working at a national level directly with external clients and in house with related disciplines to deliver a coordinated service for a prestigious global client base.
Working under the direction of some of the UK's leading landscape design professionals and to the highest design and master planning standards, successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on major national development and planning projects and to assist in managing an accomplished landscape team, with career development a key factor.
- Landscape design and landscape planning
- Environmental assessment and townscape assessment
- Master planning and urban design
- Public inquiries and expert witness
- Candidates will demonstrate experience or willingness to learn urban design, environmental impact assessment, public realm design, master planning, graphics and public inquiries
- Enthusiasm for our profession
- Commitment to landscape design and planning
- LVIA, townscape assessment, landscape planning, character assessment
- Experience in undertaking landscape and visual impact assessments
- Experience or knowledge of GIS and its application in landscape projects
- Willingness to be part of a top quality team
- Good knowledge of art, design and planning
If you would be interested in this role or would like to discuss this further please contact Thomas Collins on 01202 888986 Ext.260 or email email@example.com