Landscape Architect - Team Leader - Suffolk
My client has a rare opportunity for two dynamic, ambitious and talented Landscape Architects to manage, develop and grow their Landscape Architecture practice. Reporting to the heads of department, these roles provide a fantastic opportunity for experienced landscape architects to take that next step in their career development.
- Lead and manage the production of projects
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Build and develop client relationships
My client is a multi-disciplinary practice comprising three busy departments -ecology, arboriculture and both the planning and design aspects of Landscape Architecture.
Typical projects include:
- Regeneration schemes (both urban and rural)
- Green infrastructure
- Renewable energy schemes
We offer our clients a truly service orientated approach, which we have combined with cutting edge innovation and consistency of delivery, to ensure steady growth throughout our 28 years.
To be successful in the role my client would love to hear from individuals with the following profile:
- Experience of and confidence in managing and developing teams
- 5-7 years post graduate experience
- Deep project management experience
- Excellent hard and soft landscape design skills
- Excellent all-round communication
- Excellent client-facing skills and CRM abilities
- An enthusiastic and positive disposition, with the ability to engage well with clients and colleagues alike.
My client offers an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package for the right individual.
To find out more about this role, please call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 today!