|Job Title:||Lead Civil Engineer - Power Plants|
|Contact Name:||Simon Bangs|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Allen & York are currently looking to recruit an experienced Lead Civil Engineer to work on a remote power plant construction project in Saudi Arabia in an Owners Engineer capacity.
Applicants must meet all of the following contractual criteria:
1. Bachelor Degree Holder in Civil Engineering
2. Minimum of 20 years total experience with at least 10 years spent working on the construction of Thermal Power Plant Projects in the capacity as Lead Civil Engineer.
3. Excellent English communication skills.
4. Maximum Age of 55 years old (visas for older candidates will apparently not be granted).
5. European, American, Canadian, Australian, NZor South African passport holder (visas for other nationalities will apparently not be granted for this role).
All candidates will be judged by SEC against these criteria prior to any approval to employ being granted. Therefore we strongly encourage only candidates meeting each point to apply.
The successful candidate will be offered a full expat package inclusive of accommodation, transport, meals, medical insurance and a competitive tax-free salary.