Excellent Lead Estimator Opportunity - South West England - £35-44k + Bonus
Our prestigious client is seeking an experienced Lead Estimator who has worked on multi million pound projects. Our client design, manufacture and install bespoke interiors for the high-end residential market.
- The role of the Lead Estimator is to take responsibility for all estimates and tender documents. Specifically this includes:
- Be responsible for creating a vision for estimating output(s) and working practice
- Be responsible for the accuracy and efficacy of tender documents
- Be responsible for the presentation of tender documents
- Continually demonstrate an understanding of the financial, material and construction risk associated with each tender and communicate this in precis format.
- Communicate internally to the Project Manager and others who have to prosecute won work
- Seek constructive relationships with our main counterparties e.g. contractors, this may include presenting a tender to clients directly.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the procurement challenges on each tender
If you think this is a great opportunity to expand on your career please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Bullen on 01202 888 986.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.