Allen & York’s Energy Generation team are working on the behalf of a national, leading and highly regarded energy company. The organisation are very well respected and recognised throughout the energy industry and are seeking to appoint a Lead Financial Modeller.
- As a Lead Financial Modeller you will be responsible for providing advisory services to internal and external stakeholders, including all studies and analysis required to make a preliminary valuation of the financial feasibility of district heating and cooling networks.
- You will be responsible for outlining an initial assumption as to how the funding required to sustain an SPV can be obtained.
- You will understand sponsors objectives and then identify alternative solutions to achieve these.
- Developing bespoke project finance models for district heating and cooling projects throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- You will be expected to work on bids with both public and private sector clients to deliver feasibility studies, business cases, operational modelling and business partnering.
• Substantial experience in project finance and financial modelling
• Desirable- a qualified accountant or equivalent
• Strong track record in financial modelling within the project finance PPP/PFI sector
• FAST certification, desired
• Ability to work under pressure and respond constructively to conflicting priorities
• Excellent organisational, planning and communication skills
- Lead Financial Modeller
- London or Thames Valley