Allen & York are looking for a candidate with great leadership skills and the ability to drive the health and safety side of the business forward.
You would have the chance to work on rewarding projects with leading UK branded manufacturers. The high level of service has developed a loyal and growing client base which is expanding.
If you would like to be part of an organisation that empowers you to take pride in your role and create a fulfilling career as part of a balanced lifestyle then this is your role.
The role will be based in Sheffield and involve offering support to clients across the UK but mainly in the Yorkshire area. Main duties will involve:
- Design and deliver safety compliance and improvement initiatives
- Work with all levels within client organisation
- Manage and coordinate the health and safety team
- Develop existing and new client relationships
- NEBOSH Diploma
- GradIOSH or CMIOSH
- Must have experience within food, chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Ability to push business forward through client development
- Line Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
If this sounds of interest then please contact Jen on 01202 888 986 Ext. 219 or apply and I will contact you directly.