Lead Implementation Consultant
We currently have an exciting new role for a French speaking Lead Implementation Consultant to join an award winning multi-national, sustainability software management company.
In this role you will work in team in order to carry out and document the requirements capture and configuration of software for the customer, from project start up through to acceptance testing and training of the customer's end users. You will also participate in a support roster to provide an on-going query resolution service to our customers throughout the complete lifecycle of the relationship.
You must be fluent in French and be educated to degree level, with 2 years commercial experience. Ideally you will have experience in Software implementation and the field of Sustainability, in management and reporting, is a distinct advantage.
Key Tasks and Deliverables
- Lead the client through the Implementation lifecycle
- Advise and assist the client in preparing deliverables for the build phase of the implementation.
- Configure the system as per the defined requirements using the system user interface
- Liaison with the development team
- To build custom forms using XML/SQL build scripts (prior experience not essential)
Consultancy and support
- Support development team when working on specific work packages as part of an implementation the consultant is involved with
- Provide support to existing clients including report generation at critical times of the year
- Attend customer meetings and calls as and when required as part of the system implementation, ensuring a professional image at all times
- Fluent in French
- A high level of numeracy
- Familiarity with web-based applications
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to learn new software applications rapidly
- Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills as this is a customer-facing role
- Some knowledge of relational databases or technical experience is highly desirable (in particular SQL & XML)
- Previous experience in a customer facing role within a private sector company environment
If you are interested to here further information about this opportunity please contact Chris Saunby at Allen & York.