Chartered/PEng/Registered Lead Mechanical Design Engineer International Consultancy (Riyadh, KSA).
Lead Mechanical Engineer Design Building Services is a senior management role, accountable for contributing to the strategic leadership, operational performance, technical and people leadership of their team and discipline projects across KSA.
Your focus in this position is split between;
Responsible for the leadership and support of your team
Ensure the right resources are utilised effectively at the right time across their team and projects
To act as project director on selected projects by leading and managing the successful delivery of high quality multi and single disciplinary projects.
Accountable for the completion of monthly management project reports to be issued by set deadline
- Keep up to date with industry developments with respect to own discipline, other disciplines and engineering innovations and developments on a global scale
- Drive innovation and utilise technological advancement
- BEng / BSc (Hon) or equivalent degree with minimum 10 years post graduate experience
- Member of associated Professional body
- C.Eng / Registered / PEng Required
- Experienced user of BIM
- Experience and proven ability to lead and manage an engineering team and multi-disciplinary projects
- Excellent client Relationship Management
- Financial management experience of a business unit/division.
- Comprehensive experience in associated discipline software
We look forward to receiving your application
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.