|Job Title:||Lead Recruitment Consultant/ Team Leader - Environment|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Dorset - Bournemouth|
|Contact Name:||Lester Lockyer|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Allen & York, a leading international technical recruitment consultancy, are looking to hire an experienced recruitment professional who would like to build a successful long-term career in technical recruitment.
With over 20 years in the Environmental sector we have an established reputation in the market, long standing client relationships and an extensive database and wider network. We are well regarded and have built our reputation on a quality approach to recruitment which recognises candidates and clients as central to the success of any search.
Due to internal promotion an opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruitment consultant to lead this area of our business. We do not expect incoming candidates to have market specific knowledge as we retain this within the business and can provide technical training. We are looking for a motivated, experienced recruiter who can manage client relationships, recruit across interconnected technical markets and help supervise a small dedicated team.
For the right individual, who can demonstrate professionalism, dedication, tenacity, problem-solving skills and the drive to succeed combined with an honest and ethical approach, the possibilities are endless and the scope for development and progression is unlimited! You will be based in our stunning Head Quarters near Bournemouth.
The role offers engaging and stimulating work, the company offers you space to grow and develop your skills and knowledge, training on a formal, informal basis alongside support from immediate managers and colleagues.
As an experienced recruitment professional you will already have demonstrable skills and knowledge of recruitment process but, if necessary, be willing to learn and adapt your previous approach to new markets you might find yourself in at ALLEN & YORK.
You will be actively involved in candidate acquisition, management and headhunting to specific searches. You will manage your own campaigns from start to finish and work collaboratively with colleagues when projects require.
To develop your desk you will also be responsible for sourcing new clients and building influential relationships with companies who will come to rely on your professionalism and dedication.
Responsibilities for a 360 recruiter include:
- Identifying and contacting prospective candidates against exacting job specifications
- Manage relationships with high quality candidates
- Developing accounts and client relationships
- Attending sector specific events and client meetings
- Creation of attractive adverts and managing candidate response.
- Client business development and networking
- Vacancy specific project work.
- Interviewing, short listing and presenting candidates to clients.
At Allen & York our approach is to provide in-depth training and to encourage the development of necessary skills to become a leading recruiter in your field - Our mission is to provide a world class service to our clients and candidates.
Each Recruitment Consultant will receive training by industry specialists, in house support from central managers and in-depth training in the relevant sector by immediate managers. This will take the form of 'on the job' tuition with a designated mentor plus sessions with other experienced members of the firm.
Key Experience Attributes Required:
- Previous recruitment experience ideally in technical or professional markets
- Be ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic to learn.
- Have great relationship building skills
- Be persuasive and willing to lead discussions.
- Have the entrepreneurial drive and passion to succeed.
- A strong academic record, with a degree qualification.
- Established supervisory skills or willingness to develop such.
We look forward to receiving your application.