Lead Sustainability Consultant
This is the ideal opportunity for a Senior level Sustainability Consultant looking to take that next step in their career.
This Associate level position has the scope for Directorship for the perfect candidate.
You will take the lead in our client's sustainability services focusing both internally in their Waste reduction but mainly in an external capacity working on their planning applications, sustainability statements and BREEAM projects.
- Delivering sustainability and energy strategies
- Supporting the team's planning applications
- Low carbon energy feasibility studies
- Analysis and delivery of Low Carbon strategies
- Deliver advice to planning/design teams and architects on sustainability efficiency implementation
- Waste reduction strategies
Furthermore you will be required to deliver entrepreneurial advice within the company to further develop their sustainability offering as well as training and mentoring a more junior team.
Manage BREEAM and Code projects from concept stage through to post-construction.
Support junior consultants in the delivery of SAP
Liaise with local authorities and councils to deliver energy and sustainability advice
- Relevant degree (planning, sustainability, energy in the built environment)
- Membership of a relevant professional body such as CIBSE / IEMA
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience submitting BREEAM/Code reports to BRE
- Passion and motivation to succeed
- Evidence of implementation of ideas to progress and develop current or previous company offerings
- Be confident to work to deadlines
We look forwad to recieving your application.