Actively looking for a Lead Test Engineer within Signalling for one of ALLEN & YORK's most prestigious clients. Our client is a leading global engineering and technology services company. This role will be based in the Derby area and will be a site based role (4 days on site; 1 day office).
As the successful candidate, you will carry out Signal Works Testing activities as requested by the Testing and Commissioning Engineer allocated Project Tester In Charge and you will be managing a team of Test Engineers.
Responsibilities as Lead Test Engineer:
- Act as Team Leader for external Testing Works
- Carry out verification and validation testing of the Signalling System which has been installed in accordance with the Design Details
- Carry out specific Signal Works Testing activities as required
- Ensure all testing documentation provided is correctly compiled and Check marked
- Assist in the preparation of Signal Works Testing Estimates as required
- Assist in the planning of Signal Works Testing activities in conjunction with the allocated Tester In Charge / Senior Tester
- HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Railway Signalling experience
- Testing Modules 3C, 3B, 4, 5 (1M or 2M)
- Appropriate IRSE Licence
- PTS, COSS, SPWEE, Driving Licence
- Good communication skills within own team, other disciplines and Departments within Company
- Understanding of task, time and people management skills
- SMTH Certification
My client is offering a competitive package including overtime, bonus and flexible benefits. If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity, please give Lisa Newman a call on 01202 888 986, or directly apply to the position.
We look forward to receiving your application.