|Job Title:||Lead UI Designer|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Lead UX Designer
Our client is a leading financial provider within the UK, they are looking to recruit a Lead UX Designer.
The role will be part of a team of marketing, user experience and development professionals who work closely to craft a compelling digital experience. Our client takes design seriously and believes that designers have a significant voice at the table in defining any successful digital initiative. You will play a key role in defining mobile and web interfaces for custom built products along with design skills for branding and advertising.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets for deliveries on web, mobile, offline and social channels
- Produce detailed user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user interface specification
- Lead user experience research and testing processes
- Drive the development and communication of design and experience guidelines
- Work directly with stakeholders to develop a shared vision of the end product
- Work directly with the technical team to align with platform best practices and implementation details
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount
Desired Skills and Experience
- Several years professional experience designing outstanding web-based and/or mobile products, sites, or apps
- Degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or other relevant experience, ideally from a top school in the above field.
- Strong body of work and online portfolio (this is a must-have) that is impressive on immediate review
- Demonstrated fluency in best practices for mobile and web information architecture and responsive design, as well as deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Strong user experience skill set including strategy, information architecture, and design aesthetic
- Expertise in Photoshop, InDesign and or Sketch for wireframes
- Solid grasp of design principles and an understanding of current mobile technologies (iOS, Android, Windows).
- Experience driving design into a platform
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating beautiful and user-friendly web applications business software, mobile apps and consumer-facing features
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment; experience with Agile a strong plus