Leakage Manager - Water
Lincoln - 12 Months
My client are looking to strengthen their team with an Area Manager to work alongside the Project Manager and Water Leakage Delivery Manager to ensure the effective and efficient management of the regional team, to help deliver the services and achieve the leakage targets.
We are looking for a candidate with management experience of a remote team, dealing with the day to day performance and management of staff.
Knowledge of Leakage or Noise Logging would be beneficial and a full driving license is required.
The position carries a competitive salary depending on experience, a performance bonus based on quarterly targets, a number of staff benefits and a vehicle for work use.
- Full driving licence required.
- Experience of running and motivating an Operational team.
- Good Line Management skills and performance management capability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good IT Skills.
- Must have drive and enthusiasm and the ability to coach staff effectively.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Good organisational skills.