|Job Title:||Leakage Technician|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Bedfordshire - Luton|
|Salary:||£22000-£28,000 Per Annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Collins|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
My client are looking to strengthen their Leakage teams with several Leakage Technicians in South East England. You will report directly to the Area Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include;
- To undertake leakage detection activities on water distribution systems in accordance with the clients specification.
- To achieve and improve the target levels of project performance, and the company’s laid down procedures.
- Ensure project activities are carried out in accordance H&S, HR, NRSWA, Environmental and QA procedures.
- Basic understanding of hydraulics and water distribution systems.
- Ability to read and work from water distribution network records in both electronic and paper format.
- It is site based and will involve a great deal of driving. There will be an initial training period working with an experienced technician, after which the role requires lone working.
- Practical experience of Leakage Detection on active projects, ideally at a number 1 level for 2 years or more.
- Detailed knowledge of leakage equipment and methodology.
- Ability to organise your time, understand and work towards targets, as well as work safely and responsibly at all times.
- EUSR water hygiene card*
- NRSWA Units 1,2,10 and 11 *
- Driving License.
*If these are not current renewal can be provided.