|Job Title:||Leakage Technician - Water|
|Salary:||£19000 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
My client are looking to strengthen their Leakage teams with several Leakage Technicians in Nottingham. You will report directly to the Project Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include;
- To undertake leakage detection activities on water distribution systems in accordance with the clients specification as well as to achieve and improve the target levels of project performance, and the company's laid down procedures.
- Where appropriate assist in the training and development of Assistant Leakage Technicians.
- Carry our project activities in accordance with H&S and QA specifications.
- Ensure that tasks are carried out to target times and quality standards.
- Practical experience of Leakage Detection on active projects
- Good basic understanding of hydraulics and water distribution systems, ability to read and work from water distribution network records in both electronic and paper format.
- Detailed knowledge of leakage equipment and methodology.
- Ability to organise staff, understand and work towards targets, as well as work safely and responsibly at all times.
- Hold current EUSR water hygiene card.
- NRASWA unit 2, Signing Lighting and Guarding.
- NVQ2 Leakage detection.
- Driving License.