Learning & Development Manager - RAIL Sector.
Competitive package + bonus + flexi benefits. Coventry based.
Our client is looking for a professional with rail industry experience. As a Competence Manager you will be involved in supporting training and development programmes across the business sector you are involved in, as well as ensuring effective systems are in place to deliver compliance in line with industry requirements.
The role also will involve managing, not necessarily delivering, the company graduate and apprenticeship programme within Rail. To make certain a great learner experience is provided as well as matching the future needs of the business.
- Personal training and development plans for relevant managers.
- Overall development and maintenance of management system, in line with industry standards and legislation.
- Overall development and coordination of training programmes for graduates / apprentices.
- Induction process for all new starters and relevant individuals.
- Identifying current and future training requirements.
- Working closely with the Head of Engineering in the delivery of Graduate and Apprenticeship programmes, ensuring company requirements and industry standards are maintained. As well as developing existing and new training programmes.
Requirements for the role:
- Learning & Development Qualification or relevant experience
- PTS certified
- Proven experience of implementing and delivering L&D
- Detailed knowledge of the Rail industry
- Experience of Graduate and Apprenticeship development programmes
- Clean Driving License and access to own vehicle
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills for this role than please click apply today to find out more!!