|Job Title:||Legionella Risk Assessor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||Salary - £21-24,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Collins|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Legionella Risk Assessor
- To attend client sites and conduct fact finding interviews with site personnel.
- To carry out water management legionella risk assessment site surveys.
- Ensure contractual obligations are met on site.
- Compile legionella risk assessment (water management) reports, ensuring that the report is technically accurate and written to the Company’s template and quality standards.
- Actively feedback any new sales opportunities that may arise.
- To undertake other tasks, as required, to assist the team to deliver a high level of service to clients, in particular, to undertake the work of a Water Services Site Engineer, if required to do so.
- To listen to and relay market intelligence.
- Maintain high standards in terms of personal appearance conduct and respect of Company property.
- Be prepared to work weekends (on occasions)
- Be prepared to work away (on occasions)
- 5 x GCSE’s (English and Maths B grade and above)
- City & Guilds L8 associated course
- Any other legionella related exams or course attendances ideal
- Valid UK driving License with 6 points or less
- Previous legionella risk assessment experience
- Basic plumbing knowledge ideal
- Confidence in carrying out remedial works
- Knowledge of operational water systems and how they work
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Working with others and working alone
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and professional manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to compile documents and reports
- Comfortable working at heights and in confined spaces
- Competent with PC and Office Applications (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of CAD or similar programme