|Job Title:||Lift Design Engineer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
If you are looking for a new opportunity as a Lift Design Engineer, we have the perfect role for you. A successful multi-disciplinary consultancy firm are looking to expand their growing team and add a talented Lift Design engineer to their portfolio. This role is based in Birmingham with occasional travel that may be required. Competitive salary and remuneration package for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Design and specification of new lift and escalator systems, attendance at meetings representative for all design matters to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget requirements
- Liaising closely with fellow engineers, architects and most importantly your clients on all design issues relating to refurbishment, new parts/systems and the ongoing maintenance works and schedule
- Looking at the full lift traffic analysis, tender specification and overall evaluation to the requirements of the client
- Previous experience as a lift designer and ability to analyse design issues relating to new systems
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- Experience in a lift manufacturing or multi-disciplinary design consultancy firm.
- Competent in the design, commissioning and trouble-shooting of lifts and escalators
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.