|Job Title:||Logistics Manager|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
ALLEN & YORK's Waste & Recycling team are currently working on a Logistics/ Operations Manager position for one of the UK's leading waste management services provider. Our client is a specialist in providing various outsourced waste management services throughout the United Kingdom.
* Management and supervision of the Logistics team, while working under the direction of the Head of Corporate Operations.
* Control discussions and negotiation with sub-contractors in order to obtain the best value for prices and contracts.
* Assisting and leading the processing of tenders and tender management, as well as providing analytical and administrative backing.
* Managing and offering direction on logistical or operational related queries.
* Improving and building relevant working relations and contacts.
The successful candidate will need to be:
* Experienced in logistics or operational management within the waste and recycling industry is highly desirable.
* Confident and experienced in negotiation and communication.
* Able to work effectively in a team environment as well as taking leadership and responsibility for all actions.
* Confident and skilled in people management as well as customer and contract management.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading waste and recycling collection service. The company are looking to expand within the specialist industries and looking to acquire business growth within the technical waste sectors.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Generation, Renewable Energy, Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Health & Safety, Waste & Recycling and Building & Energy Services.
This is one of many Waste & Recycling job opportunities provided through Allen & York.Waste includes Recycling & Composting, Waste Management, Waste Operations and Energy from Waste jobs (EfW).