|Job Title:||Low Carbon Consultant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Kenrick|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Low Carbon Energy Assessor
We are currently working with an experienced consultancy who offer energy, mechanical and electrical services to the built environment. They are one of the largest privately owned practices in the Midlands and provide national and international coverage; delivering a wide range of Mechanical, Electrical Design, Cost Consultancy, Energy/Carbon and BREEAM services.
They are currently recruiting for two experienced Low Carbon Energy Engineers to join their teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of projects across a variety of market sectors and for delivering services from inception, to detailed design stage and final construction stage.
Holding or working towards a relevant accreditation on one of the Low Carbon Accredited schemes is desirable, as to is the the ability to provide Part L compliance calculations, Energy Performance and Display Energy Certificates to Level 5 compliances conducting these on IES VE Software would be an ideal requirement.
An understanding of energy related design issues, such as ventilation design and daylight assessments, as well as the application of renewable design solutions will be a strong advantage.
Skills and Experience:
- Undertake feasibility studies / planning stage Energy & Sustainability reports.
- Undertake building surveys and prepare associated reports for Energy Appraisals and EPC / DEC's.
- Understand the requirements required for BREEAM association.
- Work with the design engineering team to deliver low energy design solutions.
- Undertaking sub-contractor design and technical submission reviews pertaining to Part L compliances.
- Undertaking site quality and legislative inspections and prepare associated reports.
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes:
- HNC in relevant Building Services Engineering subject.
- Can use either IES or Tas software and be level 4 or 5 accredited.
- Accredited Level 5 low carbon consultant.
- Articulate and an excellent communicator.
- Be a team player, but able to work individually also.
- Have a UK full driving licence
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Alex CarrollAdams at Allen & York