|Job Title:||M & E Engineer - Water|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Surrey - Chertsey|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £30,000|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
M&E Engineer - Water
My client is a leading International Water Technology company who are seeking career orientated staff to progress within themselves and drive forward the passion of the business within the Water Sector.
You will be working within the Waste Water Treatment area of the business involved in on site maintenance and repair of pumps, tanks and equipment etc.
This is a site based role which would suit someone living within Surrey or a commutable distance.
As an M&E Engineer you will be required to give your best in class quality service. You will provide on-site corrective/preventative maintenance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To observe, abide by and enforce the Company’s and client’s Health & Safety policies.
- To always present a professional image.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and colleagues ensuring you are always punctual, helpful and courteous.
- Timely reporting to Service Manager on progress or delays.
- Timely completion and submission of risk assessments work reports, activity reports and all other documentation.
- Timely completion of site tasks and activities as required.
- Look for recommendations and opportunities to improve the clients system, (reliability or productivity) and where appropriate provide quotations to the client for parts, consumables, plant upgrades and refurbishment work.
- Offer feedback on future product development, features and functions
- Provide regular updates to your line manager on any issues that may result in financial, reputational or operational impact on the Company.
- To carry out commissioning work on standard equipment.
- A HNC or degree in Mechanical, Electrical or related qualification.
- GCSE or equivalent – English and Maths.
- A full UK driving license is required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience with the water industry would be an advantage.
- Experience of Spirex Steam.
- Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a Technical Support role would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrable experience of having built strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers.
- A good level of IT competency
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.