|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Scott Fergie|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Maintenance manager required for a power plant for an International operations and maintenance company.
Reporting to the plant manager you will have 45 staff to manage across the site, ensuring the maintenance and health and safety is adhered to company policies.
- Supervises and assigns work to engineers & supervisors and ensures that all tasks are carried out timely.
- Implement planned maintenance plans and update PPM as required.
- Advise the plant manager on maintenance budget
- Drive all activity through the CMS, SAP
- Review requisitions for spare parts and consumables
- Liaise with other managers across the plant
Location - Western Province
You will be degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline and have 10 years combined cycle gas turbine experience.
This position is open to Saudi Arabian nationals only.
Salary, accommodation, Travel + family status visa.
We look forward to receiving your application