|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager (Saudi National only)|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Maintenance manager required for an International operations and maintenance company on a power plant.
Reporting to the plant manager you will have 45 staff to manage across the site, ensuring the maintenance and health and safety is adhered to company policies.
- Supervises and assigns work to engineers & supervisors and ensures that all tasks are carried out timely.
- Implement planned maintenance plans and update PPM as required.
- Advise the plant manager on maintenance budget
- Drive all activity through the CMS, SAP
- Review requisitions for spare parts and consumables
- Liaise with other managers across the plant
You will be degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline and have 10 years' experience of working in a similar environment.
This position is open to Saudi Arabian nationals only.
Interview process will commence by the end of February 2016.
Salary, accommodation, Travel + family status visa.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Scott Fergie at 0097144469828 ext 103
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.