|Job Title:||Maintenance Scheduler|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
On behalf of our client we are looking for an experience maintenance scheduler/ works planner to work initially on a 6mth contract basis but with the opportunity to go perm. The role will be based in Manchester
Your responsibilities will be;
- Take service request calls from customers and staff, Maximo PPM & Statutory, and assign to the appropriate resource via the Service Suite system.
- Manage administrative tasks to support operations.
- Assist in invoicing and billing activities
- Planning, scheduling, prioritising and assigning all Preventative and Reactive Maintenance Work Orders to meet all SLA/ KPI's.
- Timely escalation of any issues, where necessary, to the appropriate service management level for follow-up or corrective action.
- Actively participates in monthly business review meetings by furnishing and discussing critical account information pertinent to current operational performance data.
- Ensure accuracy of reported service request information into the Service Suite System. Posted documents include time-sheets, work orders, material purchases, and other service ticket job related transactions.
- Generating planned PPM and Statutory maintenance schedules.
- Regular liaison with supervisor to monitor daily schedule planned activity is up to date.
- Amend schedule to cope with any reported discrepancies from plan.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience in scheduling a team of mobile, distributed service technicians
- Experience in operating a Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS), with Maximo system experience a distinct advantage.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be flexible and customer focused
- Be capable of working individually and as part of a team
- Experienced computer user with full operational understanding of MS Office packages.
We look forward to receiving your application.