Great contract with a leading well-known global organisation. You will be responsible for the daily maintenance of machinery tools and other plant equipment to ensure all are in an optimum state of repair with maximum operating efficiency and minimum downtime.
What are my responsibilities?
* Scheduled and remedial maintenance of various types of equipment
* Supports maintenance of technical documentation of processes and equipment if required.
* Check and monitor constantly ensuring very high levels of attention to detail
* This role involves lots of standing, walking and some manual lifting always whilst paying close attention to the health and safety of yourself and those around you.
* Roles in the plant are safety critical and random drug and alcohol tests will be carried out. Failing this test could result in dismissal.
* You will be working as part of a close team and you'll need to build excellent relationships.
* You must be able to follow instructions exactly as you are directed and not take short cuts or implement process improvements without following the correct procedure.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
* Experience of maintaining production machinery
* A focus on health and safety is essential
* Exceptional levels of attention to detail
* High focus on quality
* Must be able to work well as part of a team
* A desire to continuously improve
* Ability to work shifts including nights and weekend.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Send your CV across or contact us for more information.