|Job Title:||Major Projects Surveyor|
|Salary:||£59,000 - £66,000 per annum (+ benefits)|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor to work on some high profile new build projects across London City.
You would be part of a highly respected company leading the building surveying assessment of technical risks, utilising your expert knowledge and understanding of Building Regulations, codes and European standards to complex, high risk and high value new build and conversion projects in London (and other major conurbations).
The company offers a highly competitive salary, and prides itself on supporting a brilliant work life balance for all their staff. There are clear progression opportunities and a range of excellent benefits on offer to the right candidate.
- Lead the building surveying assessment of complex, high risk and high value new build and conversion projects. Manage the input of other building surveying specialists.
- Engage, influence and negotiate with developers and their design teams at the proposal stage to provide expert knowledge, and professional and technical advice on Building Regulations and codes and standards in order to guide them towards compliant solutions
- Carry out site inspection of building work as part of the risk management strategy for high risk projects and provide planned and responsive support to inspectors and engineers in the project team
- Review and check reports and submissions prepared by others
- Take part in peer review and monitoring across the team
- Chartered membership of an appropriate professional institution
- In depth knowledge of Building Regulations and understanding of all aspects of building construction practice
- Extensive relevant building/construction with advanced knowledge of the housing and commercial sectors
- Understanding of building pathology and experience of building defect identification and land remediation
- Thorough knowledge of environmental issues and relevant standards and legislation
- IT literate and proficient in the use a range of MSOffice software programs
- Office based in London but may be seconded or required to work elsewhere in the UK as required
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information contact; Cate Battson - 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your op