On behalf of our client we are seeking to appoint a qualified Management Accountant or Finance Manager to oversee the financial reporting functions for the Group. The organisation operates across the globe providing and delivering sustainable solutions to private and public sector client with satellite offices in every continent. A large part of the role will include collection of monthly accounts data, data interrogation and report consolidation ready for submission to HQ.
You will have demonstrably skills in communication, particularly with influencing remotely located stakeholders.
- Coordinate monthly reporting of the group's companies
- Review and quality check of reported financials
- Coordinate with senior management to drive the overall revenue and cost controlling
- Work closely with headquarters to maintain and further advance strong processes to support timely reporting
- Design the financial systems strategy to ensure dynamic, scalable and sustainable solutions
- Lead the implementation of your own projects in line with the strategic plan and key business initiatives. Evaluate business requirements and provide comprehensive solutions
- * Identify and drive initiatives to further leverage financial systems, streamline process flows and create systematic methods for efficient data processing, reporting and analysis of history, current positions and predictive future performance
- Support local accountants on the group financial guidance
- Part of full qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA)
- 5+ years' experience in diverse international accounting, finance and information systems
- Knowledge and experience of Abacus accounting system
- High level of Excel knowledge
- High-energy, flexible and responsive work style; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work independently in an office environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid organisational skills and attention to detail
- Very good conceptual and process design skills
There would be regular travel to Europe and on occasions some global travel when the business required.