Join a Global FMCG Powerhouse
- Be a Key member of an Elite Global Team in a Top of Class Firm
- Responsible for subject matter leadership
- Manage a range of assessments, evaluations and reporting across Safety, Exposure and Risk on Ingredients, Formulas, Packaging and Devices.
You will have:
- MS/MSc/PhD in Toxicology, Pharmacology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related Science
- Considerable relevant Academic, Industrial or Regulatory experience
- Results oriented attitude, team player, entrepreneurial, fast starter and self motivated.
For a full, confidential discussion, including all details on the company and the opportunity, please contact Duncan today on: +44 (0)1202 888 986 ext 262 m:+44 (0)7958 901 390