Manager - Flooding and Coastal Services
Are you an experienced leader within flood risk? Are you looking to make a move to a growing organisation where you can make a real difference?
My client is a well-established multidisciplinary organisation providing flood risk services to variety of public and private sector clients, both in the Great Britain and Ireland.
In this role, you will be expected to deliver a portfolio of contracts and supporting their clients in delivering their programmes of work centred around protecting people and property from flood risk.
With a focus on project delivery, the successful candidate must have excellent technical skills and a willingness to travel when required
- Lead and guide the flooding and coastal teams to support national programmes
- Create productive relationships with clients
- Oversees performance management process for regional staff
- Identify and address success factors for complex engagements
- Responsible for financial management, budgeting, and forecasting
- Undertake business development
Who You Are:
- Experience of managing and directing large portfolios of flooding and coastal projects
- Demonstrable ability to develop and maintain key client relationships
- History of managing a £3M+ revenue business
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communicator both with staff, clients and partners
- Demonstrated P&L leadership, performance & financial acumen
- Proven knowledge of EU and UK legislation and current best practice
- Comfortable making critical business decisions upon collection of facts
- Clear understanding of the UK Flooding and Coastal market
- Located in UK with strong client knowledge
- Understanding of traditional & alternative consultancy commercial models
- Membership of a relevant chartered organization would be an advantage
To find out more, call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 today!