You could become a part of a leading, award winning Advisory group who successfully work within the infrastructure sector and have advised on many high profile UK and global infrastructure projects.
As a Manager and project specialist you will support the delivery of transport project advise by providing financial modelling and analysis to generate reports, tenders and strategy papers for clients. It is essential that you are driven to be at the top of your market sector as you will be providing market intelligence on projects across the transport sector.
Key skills & attributes required include:
- BSc of Numeric or quantitative based degree course
- 5 GCSE/O levels including Maths and English.
- Indepth professional experience and interest within the transport sector
- Previously given advise to both the government and private sectors and has prepared and presented business cases
- Proven experience of generating and working with financial models for infrastructure projects. PPP, project finance or RAB approaches
- Skilled in preparing detailed documentation including client reports, business cases for government consultation.
- Highly efficient in financial analysis with good commercial awareness.
- Confident communicator with experience in a client-facing role.
- Competent with Microsoft Word for Excel to be able to produce quantified financial analysis and modelling
- Able to multitask and manage time effectively, balancing numerous projects.
- Must have knowledge and of more than one transport sectors, i.e. rail, highways, aviation on a national or international basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading, well known organisation at their central London office, where you will benefit from a supportive team, build your management experience and have an input on major infrastructure schemes. Please apply with your CV, or call for a confidential conversation.